Paris D Hunter
Email me below | Philadelphia, PA
- This 13-page guide reinforced a 4-hour remote training for all Help Desk staff at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- This multi-facet process streamlines the hardware upgrade for end users at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- This Script Increased Productivity by 25% for the National Remote IT Team at Willis Towers Watson
- This Email Saved over $100k in hardware costs regarding Dell Data Transfer at Siemens Healthcare
- These Simple Mockups Saved Thousands of Dollars & Hours at BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
- This Suggestion Led to My General Manager Asking, “Who put me up to this?” 🤣 at BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Help Desk Technician
May 2017 – Present
- Manages the Mobile Device Management (JAMF) for 300+ Apple Devices (i.e. iOS, iPadOS, Macs, etc) devices in a mixed Windows environment.
- Provides enterprise level support for over 600+ users for all their devices, such as computers, laptops, thin clients, printers, mobile phones, iPads, peripherals, etc through in person, email and remote systems.
- Designs & maintains end user guides and training materials for user training and Knowledge Base on SharePoint.
- Supports users with technology questions and issues relating to collaboration, telecommunications, laptop and MS Office 365 Suite (including Google Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc)
- Handled deployment, configuration, and setup of workstations, laptops and specialized third party applications.
Willis Tower Watson
End User Support Technician
March 2014 – May 2017
- Created the Automate script files & documentation to increase the efficiency of the 15-member national IT team by streamlining repetitive tasks relating to errors and other issues.
- Trained 4 additional technicians in the software, hardware, processes, and ticketing system of Willis Towers Watson, with a focus on the end user experience such as Active Directory and MS Exchange.
- Provided basic, intermediate and advanced application and infrastructure IT support to over 1200+ internal and external staff through the ServiceNow ticketing system.
Windows 7 Migration Specialist
Jan 2013 – March 2014
- Saved the company over $100,000+ in replacement hardware by created an instructional guide with an automated script that corrected a data transfer issue in 7700+ older Dell laptops.
- Designed & presented technical concepts and specific solutions to individuals and groups regarding Windows 7 upgrades and data transfer in a clear, concise and easily understood manner.
- Migrated 300+ end users (including executives) through Windows 7 Migration with their hardware and data through excellent written and verbal communication and white glove customer service skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications – Advertising and Public Relations
SKILLS & INTERESTS
SKILLS: Windows Administration, Project Management, Application Support, Process Improvements, Customer Service, Technical Support, Procedure Improvements, Problem Solving, Technology Troubleshooting, Technical Solutions, Continuous Improvement, Process-oriented and Problem Resolution.
INTERESTS: Health & Fitness, Creative Expression, Talent Stacking, Technology & Automation, Video Games, Design and Content Creation, Singing, Video Editing,